February 6, 2020

I report potentially positive progress! As I have previously noted, we have been engaged in pre-filing discussions with both the City and County.  Copies of our complaint have been provided to them.  Both have asked us to extend our filing deadline until they have had a chance to consult with their respective clients (City Council and Board of Supervisors).  The Steering Committee conferred this afternoon and decided to postpone the filing for three weeks; with people on the street confronting dire circumstances, it behooves us to explore an early settlement that avoids protracted litigation.  We are seeking beds on an expedited basis – the sooner the better.

I will advise of the case status as it evolves.  Thank you again for your support.

Be the first to comment

Please check your e-mail for a link to activate your account.